Coral Free Bet & Review
Thanks to a history that stretches to 1926, Coral is now one of the leading bookmakers in Europe when it comes to football betting. Indeed, when you download the Coral iPhone app you’ll find a wealth of wagers, bonuses and jackpot games all designed to make the beautiful game that much more attractive.
However, if football isn’t your thing, then fear not because Coral’s sportsbook also boasts a wealth of features that give you direct access to the latest news, stats and betting opportunities from all areas of the sporting world, including horse racing, MMA, tennis and even politics.
How to redeem your Coral free bet
If you are a new customer with Coral, you have the option of signing up to their matched £50 offer or waiting for an enhanced odds offer around a specific sporting event. For example, there are normally plenty of enhanced odds offers for Premier League matches or big racing events at Coral that allow you to boost your winnings exponentially. To redeem Coral’s sign up offer is easy:
- Sign up to Coral Sportsbook through Oddschecker
- Place a bet of £5 or more
- The value of that bet, up to £50, will be matched and credited to your account instantly!
Terms and conditions
- Offer open to new customers only, UK and Ireland residents 18+
- Only valid with your first bet placed
- Wager must be at odds of 1.5 (1/2) or higher
- Free bet token will expire 4 days after being issued
All customer Coral offers & promotions
Bet & Get Club
Coral’s Bet & Get Club allows you to receive £10 in free bets for your weekend’s betting when you bet £25 between Monday to Thursday.
- Online qualification: You can qualify for Bet & Get Club on desktop or mobile and all you need to do is log in to your account ‘opt in to the promotion and stake at least £/€25 on any sports markets (at odds of EVS or above) between Monday to Thursday in any given week.
- Qualify in shop: All you need to do is use your Coral Connect card and stake a total of at least £/€25 (at odds of EVS or above) on any sports markets between Monday and Thursday in any given week.
Football Acca Insurance
We’ve all been there on a Saturday afternoon when one team lets you down for an absolute fortune in the last leg of a massive accumulator bet. With Football Acca Insurance, Coral give you a consolation prize should that occur, by refunding your stake with a free bet up to £/€25.
- Further details: All you need to do is place at least a five-fold accumulator of £/€2 or more and if one selection lets your acca down, Coral will refund your stake as a free bet up to £/€25.
In play betting at Coral
As with all major online sportsbooks, Coral offers a range of in-play and futures betting markets on all manner of options. From standard offerings such as football, horse racing and golf, to less common options such as Gaelic football and virtual sports, it’s possible to ante-up on virtually any proposition you wish courtesy of Coral Sports.
Of course, for many punters the in-play system is the most attractive as it often offers the best odds and most scope for making a profit, which is why Coral Sports has made it the main feature of its interface.
Coral’s mobile app
In online sports betting, mobile apps have become a must have product in recent years and without a slick platform, operators often fall by the wayside. Fortunately, Coral Sports has put together a mobile interface that abides by the one rule that governs all apps: efficiency.
Cramming a slew of data and bets into a single platform isn’t an easy task, but thanks to some nifty software innovations Coral Sports has made it possible for you to view all the latest betting opportunities and take a punt all within a few swipes of your screen.
In fact, not only can you interact with in-play and future markets, but you can process your payments through an inbuilt gaming wallet.
Indeed, on top of the usual banking suspects such Visa and MasterCard, you can fund your account using e-Wallets such as Moneybookers, Neteller, Click2Pay and WebMoney.
Coral Sports’ Highlights:
- Live streams of major sporting events.
- Expert commentary and daily news updates.
- In-play betting and future markets.
- Customisable interface providing quick links to your favourite sports.
- Mobile app complete with one-touch betting and integrated deposits and withdrawals.
- To take advantage of Coral Sports’ latest deals, make sure you follow our registration link, input your details and create your first account today.
Coral Customer Services
- Telephone: Freephone on 0800 44 00 11 from with the UK or +44(0) 208 507 5544 if calling from outside the UK.
- Live chat: Coral’s customer service team are just a click away when you log in to your account.
- You can send an email to Coral’s upport team by navigating to the ‘contact support’ section of their website.