I don’t know about you… but I loved having the footie back last weekend!
I learned A LOT from watching as much as I could…
- Liverpool’s defence is worryingly shaky
- Leeds United look like being an entertaining addition to the Premier League
- Everton’s progress under Carlo Ancelotti looks to be hugely impressive.
- Leicester look strong despite losing some key players.
- Arsenal are stronger than last year and Arteta is finally starting to shape the team.
The tips I sent out struggled but the last game (Brighton v Chelsea) saved us and overall we lost just £6.00 on £10.00 stakes so no real damage done.
I do want to do better this weekend though and I’ve posted up my tips which you can see below:
Check them out here: https://www.cheekypunter.com/tips/football-tips-predictions-19th-20th-21st-september/
I’ve also restarted the stats for the season’s English football so if you need any info on any league or teams you can check that out here: https://www.cheekypunter.com/stats/
Enjoy the games this weekend,
aka the Cheeky Punter
3 Beech Grove
Witton Le Wear
Bishop Auckland Durham DL140BD
Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options