Amazon, DAZN, NBC Sports, beIN Media Group – a few of the keynote sessions to look out for at this year’s summit
I noticed you checked out the agenda for the OTT Summit 2020 taking place on 2 & 3 December between 12 – 6pm GMT.
There’s not long left to register, so wanted to remind you to do so if you would like to attend or receive the sessions on demand.
Top leaders from the likes of Amazon Prime Video, Real Madrid, ATP Media, and NBC Sports Group will have honest discussions about business strategy, accelerated innovation, monetisation and more.
I’m personally looking forward to tuning into:
- DAZN: Going global – The strategy behind their global launch
- Insights into Amazon – Who doesn’t want exclusive insights into the biggest player?
- State of the industry – Fireside chat with former Sky Sports MD Barney Francis
- Forecasting the future of broadcast & OTT – 5 year predictions from the experts
- WWE wrestling with technology – In-depth look at their D2C platform launch
- The role of non-live content – How will this look in 2021?
Simply, register to join 1000’s of your peers.
Don’t miss out on what’s set to be an unforgettable experience.
Event Content Manger,